IndigohjonesIndigohjones

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Sci-Fi Guys 5 Sci-Fi Guys 5

Witty

Some great lines and acting in here. Shitstorm is brilliant! Succulent lobsters....

parkour(unfinished) parkour(unfinished)

More!

I like it so far. I'd like a backstory though? WHere is this guy? How did he get there? Who are these people? And also you might want to add an explicit language warning because of the lyrics of the song.

matt2k7 responds:

more will be answed when the full version is out after all i don't wanna give all of it away

Dealer Dealer

My game gets stuck after fights with the cops.

Uh yeah. I can't go anywhere after killing cops.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Excellent.

Simply put, this is one of the best flash games I've ever played. It's completely absorbing. The only gripe I had in the game I played was that the difficulty curve straightens out a bit before the end, so the last few nights really weren't much of a challenge, and in fact the earlier nights were much harder. Still a great game. Is there any chance of making it a bit longer?

Evil Nights Evil Nights

Good as far as it goes.

Let me say this: I love the double-jumping in this game. I probably spent more time in the air than on the ground. I found the demons a bit repetitive, but I thought upgrading a spell makes a clear deifference to the spell potency. The looped music is a bit boring after a while, but it's meant to be a background.